Full and Final Settlement Dispute with employer served 2 month notice

1. I was a confirmed employee of a Private Limited Company from Day One. 2. Served them for 2 months and resigned on 27th March Monday. 3. MD did not want me to serve Notice Period and asked me to leave immediately. 4. Now, MD has considered 22 days for Full & Final Settlement instead of 26/27 days! 5. 25th Saturday was on Sick Leave. Even if he considers this, then it has to be 26 days or at least 25 days. But for surely not 22 days. Amt is Rs.10K, very big for me, MD's Response for my query is as follows: a) YOU WORKED LAST ON FRIDAY(24th), b) You did not attend office on Saturday Sick Leave(25th). c) You resigned on 27th Monday at 10.00 am, without starting the work. d) Within two minutes, your resignation was accepted. e) Your logic of staying upto 2.00 for handover was irrelevant and not requested by the company, f) Had u worked on Monday, and submitted the resignation in the evening, company would have considered Saturday (25),Sunday(26) & Monday(27) salary.

Answers (1)

218 votes

In the given situation you will be given the full and final settlement upto the day you were designated there as an employee including the Saturday on which you were on a sick leave.
You can send him a legal notice and if denies.ignores to comply with the same then you can file a civil suit for recovery in the jurisdictional civil court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles