Free Medical service from private hospitals who has subsidized lands

Can you please share the Law about Free medical services to poor from Private hospitals who have obtained subsidized land from govt.

hi
every state has framed laws for providing free medical treatment to poor by hospitals who have obtained subsidized land from govt .
even supreme court has upheld the orders of Delhi High court in social jurists vs government of NCT Delhi where in 20% of Outpatient department and 10% of IPC should be earmarked for poor in hospitals where govt has given subsidized land.
so the supreme court order is applicable to all hospitals across india