quesForest officer took away my tractor, what to do?

My friend was kept by Deputy Forest Officer, to stolen stone in Forrest area with a Tractor. DFO take away the Tractor with him & given to Police Station. Now my Friend want his Tractor back. so I wants to Know Some Questions in my Mind. ( 1 ) What kind of Penalty or Punishment in this Matter ? ( 2 ) What is the Procedure to Redeem back the Tractor ? ( 3 ) For Whom we request to settlement this Situation ?

  • ansPenalty would be imposed only if the court holds your friend guilty. The quantum of penalty depends on the sections leveled against him. Your friend has to apply to the court to release his vehicle on the ground that it is not required for the purposes of investigation. Engage a lawyer and proceed according to his advice.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, If an Employee leaves without serving notice period can the company deduct gratuity and…

My senior at office abused me at one of the conference after getting DRUNK. He…
My father was working as a temporary lecturer in Ranchi University and retired in 2007…
Hi, I have made a contract with my current company to work for 18 months…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly