×

quesForest officer took away my tractor, what to do?

My friend was kept by Deputy Forest Officer, to stolen stone in Forrest area with a Tractor. DFO take away the Tractor with him & given to Police Station. Now my Friend want his Tractor back. so I wants to Know Some Questions in my Mind. ( 1 ) What kind of Penalty or Punishment in this Matter ? ( 2 ) What is the Procedure to Redeem back the Tractor ? ( 3 ) For Whom we request to settlement this Situation ?

• ansPenalty would be imposed only if the court holds your friend guilty. The quantum of penalty depends on the sections leveled against him. Your friend has to apply to the court to release his vehicle on the ground that it is not required for the purposes of investigation. Engage a lawyer and proceed according to his advice.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only