Forced to pay fee and canceled scholarship how to proceed legally

Removed from Nalanda university due to lack of money, earlier I was on scholarship now I am forced to pay fee canceled my scholarship with no reason. Talked to everyone but no one is willing to help in the adminstration.? What should I do?

You should bring your termination in the lights of state government administration and shall showcase the plight happening with you by writing a formal complaint. If that do not helps you then bring up this matter before the court of law.