F&F pending and company denying claim.

I used to work in Relince BPO,my salary was only 7000,i worked for around 3 months and company got closed down on 14th april 2014.The company managment told me to resign n so i did. I'd been told that i would get FNF within 3 months and since then i have been requesting the authority for the FNF but all them are treating me very badly and giving all kind of excuses and chasing me away.There are several others like me who havn't got the FNF.

I suppose you have the copies of your appointment letter and the resignation acknowledgement.You are entitled to receive the full and final settlement if there is arrears to be settled at the time you resigned.

Engage a lawyer locally and get a legal notice issued to the Company seeking to get the arrears settled with interest in a stipulated period.If the BPO fails to pay or respond you have the option to file for recovery of the arrears in a court of law.