quesFalse Promise by Employee

i worked as medical transcriptionist for 2 year. the Transdyne company took my 10th, inter, degree original certificates. that job was very stressful. lot of stress to eyes. so i quit the job. i cant work in such a stressful job which was affecting my health. i used to work for 12to 14 hours for only Rs.6000/-. In Hyderabad rented auto drivers are earning Rs.10,000 per month. i was working for US doctors. i have to transcribe what they dictate online. The company was getting about Rs. 90,000/ from my work. They are cheating people by giving advertisements in newspapers that they will pay Rs.18,000/month. i have that newspaper ad with me. how can i get back my certificates and take action against them for cheating people with such ads and earning huge profits by paying such a low wages. They stopped one month salary also.

  • ansRegarding getting back your certificates, you may give them a notice through your lawyer, and then file a civil suit. Regarding false advertisements, you may initiate criminal proceedings against the for cheating etc.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, My wife is working for SSA since 2014 on yearly contract basis, Every year…
Can i sign players by contract where i can get fixed percent of there total…
I am working in Call Center from last one and half year. my designation is…
Sir I am en ex employee of a company. The company is now under liquidator.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>