False implication of principal by school management & no pension

I am a retired principal,I have been falsely implicated by school management by first suspending me than conducting a spurious audit. But suspension was revoked by DIOS. Later on on the basis of spurious audit report my salary and pension was restricted. I have been successful in getting the department to order the investigation of the said audit but its been 4 months since due date but report is not yet submitted. I was appointed through commission and without commission approval my salary and pension is stopped. Can I file a case under art 21.??? Pls advise.

Answers (3)

90 votes

You can obviously challenge the order by which your salary and pension has been stopped. As the audit report has not been filed and due to the delay being caused by the department in submitting the said report you can't be forced to suffer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

298 votes

Dear Client,
As per your query i am not able to understand one of the point that was mentioned. How was your pension and salary both of them have stopped together.
Yes your can file the writ petition before the Hon'ble Court for the same.
Thanks and Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
High Court Lucknow.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
142 votes

Management can only conduct audit/enquiry and forward it's report with proposal to DIOS. DIOS can only forward the same to the commission. Without approval no body can stop pension/salary. You should challenge entire proceeding before High Court under article 226.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles