False implication of principal by school management & no pension

I am a retired principal,I have been falsely implicated by school management by first suspending me than conducting a spurious audit. But suspension was revoked by DIOS. Later on on the basis of spurious audit report my salary and pension was restricted. I have been successful in getting the department to order the investigation of the said audit but its been 4 months since due date but report is not yet submitted. I was appointed through commission and without commission approval my salary and pension is stopped. Can I file a case under art 21.??? Pls advise.

Management can only conduct audit/enquiry and forward it's report with proposal to DIOS. DIOS can only forward the same to the commission. Without approval no body can stop pension/salary. You should challenge entire proceeding before High Court under article 226.

Dear Client,
As per your query i am not able to understand one of the point that was mentioned. How was your pension and salary both of them have stopped together.
Yes your can file the writ petition before the Hon'ble Court for the same.
Thanks and Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).
High Court Lucknow.

You can obviously challenge the order by which your salary and pension has been stopped. As the audit report has not been filed and due to the delay being caused by the department in submitting the said report you can't be forced to suffer.