Failed to join office after receiving Notice. What are my options ?

I was on ungranted leave of 1 month due to accomodation problem, hr send me notice to join from certain date. I reply i don't have place to stay and ask for some more time to which they didn't replied. I failed to join before that date. Now i got accomodation but they r saying you have breach notice/bond. No need to join office now. we will proceed legally against you. What should i do now ? Have i breach bond ?? they are asking me to pay training period fee am i liable to pay ??

are you join the service ? if yes then , what are your service conditions? service conditions will prevail to service bond. if they have not replied your request; it means and presume that they have accepted your request. you have to send a mail or written application for allowed to join me. if they denied to join you in this circumstances you are not liable to training fee..