ques Execution under Arbitral Tribunal of Hon'ble High Cour

I as a petitioner received an order in my favor by the Mumbai High Court early in the year 2012 under Arbitration Tribunal presided by the retired judges. I forwarded the same to the Respondents. The respondents in the entire arbitration proceedings never turned up for any single session. Later on also they never responded to any of my correspondences about the order that they need to honor. I opted to go for arbitration because the case was Civil in nature about my business money being siphoned off by the respondents and I believed using the arbitration method was only the quickest way to recover my amount although expensive. But despite all efforts, I haven't been able to recover my legitimate dues as ordered by the arbitration tribunal.

I have realized that the Respondent company and its three directors haven't been filing Balance Sheets for more than 3 years now despite being a Private Limited entity. This fact was evident from the ROC website. In fact they haven't updated any records for last more than 3 years now. What must one do now? Does one approach the Hon'ble High Court once again? In short pay for lawyers and invest in time once again? 10. How can I get justice? Isn't this a contempt of court? Are there no strict actions to be taken against the fraud company?

  • ansTo hasten up your recovery process you can file a wind up petition against the Company before the High Court citing the inability of the Company to pay off the dues despite receiving Court order.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

1. how many working hours can a pvt. ltd company take in a day or…
Zero Mass Foundation is a private company of Maharshtra & Business Correspondent of State Bank…

Sir, we got Single judgement our favour, Govt. gone to Appeal High Court, Division bench…

On 30.9.15 a false ceiling slab fell on my son's head while he was sitting…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly