×

Ex-Employee is threatening and asking more money than agreed FnF

One of our Ex employee is threatening us after getting his full and final amount which was agreed by him. Now he is asking more money which was deducted from his FnF amount because of his extra & unwanted traveling expenses. He is saying that if he will not get this amount then he will create panic situation and he will send emails to all the directors of all our client. I replied on his message that We will take strong legal action even though he wants to create this panic situation. I can explain in detail on call.

if that employee is already get his fnf amount then there is no issue for you. whatever his extra travelling expenses he has asking for is totally unlawful. you can file criminal complaint for extortion in police station and take strong action.

You can do the following:
1. Collect all the data of correspondences, calls and text messages you or your office has received;
2. Is there any threat to life and limb to you or any other employees of yours? Please mention
3. File an FIR against the ex-employee in the nearest Police Station;