Employer not processing employee's PF amount & demanding money

08-May-2023 (In Labour & Service Law)
Sir my pf formalities not complete by my employer they want me to pay bulk amount to process 45000 to process. Please help
Answers (2)

Answer #1
762 votes
You can file a written complaint before the Labour Commissioner. .....
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
953 votes
You are entitled to get of money from your employer. If he denied to process, you can approach court and get relief. You can ev n complaint your employer.before proper authority. Provident fund is right of the employee.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."