×

Employer not giving relieving letter

Hi, My employer do not reliving me before complete the notice periods of 60 days, I am also ready to pay for remaining notice periods which I will not complete. I want to relieve within 19 days notice period and remaining days I will pay by cheque, but still they will not allow to reliving me. So please help me what should I do? I need to join another company after 20 days. I am stuck now. Please help me..... Thanks,

no one can stop any body resigning and joining other employer even when they are under an employment bond, so you can join, but I would suggest that you should help your present company in whatever way possible to complete the ongoing project successfully keeping your bond time limit in mind. Even if U have to work day night shifts continuously do it. This will help you to get relieved in time. And nothing wrong in assuring them your extra time, work in your spare time. Presently don't think of legal resources. Because targetting any legal steps would be time being

Technically you can come out of the company by paying 40 days notice salary or by request. Now that you have already resigned, they cannot terminate your services. The Option of adjusting your leave is the companies discretion. It will be appropriate if you request the company to relieve you by adjusting the leave or by way of paying the notice period.

Legal solutions are there but it will take a long time. You can send them a legal notice for jeopardizing your work somewhere else.

If there is a contract regarding your employment, then it has to honoured by way of compensating 60 days salary or by way of request.

If you are mention your notice period in your resume then the new employer must wait for the notice period your last employer can't help you because every company has rules and according to rules the employer can't relive you till the notice period.