Employer not compensating for expenses incurred for marketing

My previous employer, a CBSE school, has not compensated me for the expenses incurred by me for marketing purpose. What legal course can I take to recover. Its been 5 months when I left the firm.

firstly you are work near about 240 day in the year
secondly you are left as per terms and conditions i.e. bye law
its means that you left the job without prior permission.
thirdly for limitation
why you are trying to take legal action after 5 months later.
you take legal action within 30 days
as per your query i can't suggest you properly.
but you memories for that

you can sent a legal notice to your employer and demand the amount as per your service conditions . if they failed to make a payment to you , in this circumstances you can file a petition to labour court or labour commissioner under section 33 of the industrial dispute act 1947 .