Employer not accepting my resignation so i stopped going to office

On the day of joining they asked me sign on a blank white paper printed 2 lines about service period of three year and 2 lakh rupees if not served till that period.But Not was not bond paper that was only a white paper . And I signed on that one.they also kept my 10thmarksheet original.they were paying me only 8k .Now after 4 month when I proposed a exit request They are ignoring this.So I stopped going to work without any information but I want relieving letter now.

Answers (3)

153 votes

Hello Sir,

As per the terms you violated the company rules. Did you intimated the company that you are going to leave the company i.e. did you serve the notice period to the company about your resignation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

63 votes

You might be signed on Terms and conditions paper. Once both employer and employee signed on Agreement paper both have to bind terms and conditions. Without contents of I can not evaluate your grievance. You give a Notice to your employer for quitting the job. Once you give a Notice you can go through legal process against your employer

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
257 votes

So far as your mark sheet is concerned, you can get back. But relieving letter is concerned you have to file a civil suit. Showing relevant grounds for exit from employment. White paper does not give any right to them.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles