Employer not accepting my resignation so i stopped going to office

On the day of joining they asked me sign on a blank white paper printed 2 lines about service period of three year and 2 lakh rupees if not served till that period.But Not was not bond paper that was only a white paper . And I signed on that one.they also kept my 10thmarksheet original.they were paying me only 8k .Now after 4 month when I proposed a exit request They are ignoring this.So I stopped going to work without any information but I want relieving letter now.

Hello Sir,

As per the terms you violated the company rules. Did you intimated the company that you are going to leave the company i.e. did you serve the notice period to the company about your resignation.

You might be signed on Terms and conditions paper. Once both employer and employee signed on Agreement paper both have to bind terms and conditions. Without contents of I can not evaluate your grievance. You give a Notice to your employer for quitting the job. Once you give a Notice you can go through legal process against your employer

So far as your mark sheet is concerned, you can get back. But relieving letter is concerned you have to file a civil suit. Showing relevant grounds for exit from employment. White paper does not give any right to them.