Employer made to work 17 hrs a day wants to leave not giving FNF

Hi, I was working with a company Haygot education. In interview HR told me many lies to join company. After joining company I relalised it was field sales job and they made me work for 17 hours per day in and outside of office. There was no fixed off on Sunday . I left the company with proper exit interview and submitted FNF form. I told HR that I'm leaving Co because of work hours stretch and no off on Sunday and HR accepted my resignation. There was no notice period to serve. Now my HR is saying I won't be getting my FNF which is almost Rs. 15,000 . I sent email to HR regarding this but she has not responded yet. also this company is not afraid of legal action. I feel helpless. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Answers (1)

its regretted to heard your problem. you can make civil complaint into labor court and take action against company. i think they didn't know how law does work. don't feel help less. there are lot of worker unions fight for workers right.. contact to any unions and tell them your problem. before taking legal action you should keep all strong evidence.good luck.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

My sis got govt job as her father is dead and now she is doing that job.In future if she gets expired before retirement does her son / daughter will g…

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam, My employer is not paying the salary since last four months.now I don't have any money so I am not going to the office since they …

Read More

I am a orphan boy my mother was working with a haryana government trust under WCD haryana but they are not have any service rules as per their RTI my …

Read More

I was working with a hospital . I did not signed appointment letter so don't know about notice period but I gave 15 days notice and resigned .My b…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue