Employer made to work 17 hrs a day wants to leave not giving FNF

Hi, I was working with a company Haygot education. In interview HR told me many lies to join company. After joining company I relalised it was field sales job and they made me work for 17 hours per day in and outside of office. There was no fixed off on Sunday . I left the company with proper exit interview and submitted FNF form. I told HR that I'm leaving Co because of work hours stretch and no off on Sunday and HR accepted my resignation. There was no notice period to serve. Now my HR is saying I won't be getting my FNF which is almost Rs. 15,000 . I sent email to HR regarding this but she has not responded yet. also this company is not afraid of legal action. I feel helpless. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

its regretted to heard your problem. you can make civil complaint into labor court and take action against company. i think they didn't know how law does work. don't feel help less. there are lot of worker unions fight for workers right.. contact to any unions and tell them your problem. before taking legal action you should keep all strong evidence.good luck.