×

quesEmployer has sent legal notice claiming I have taken company documents

2 months ago I joined in as an accountant, and last month they don't give salary, They said complete work first but they din't let me complete the work, troubled me, and asked me to do 9 months more work. They gave Rs.8000 instead of a salary of Rs.20000. Now they are troubling again. 4 other people have left company. I also left the company and now I got a legal notice from the company, saying I got the cheque books and bill books of the company and have run away with them, which is not true. If I dont return the same they will file criminal complaint against me. What should I do?

Firstly, you should reply to the legal notice stating that all the allegations made by the company are false and baseless.

And also stating that the company is making such allegations to avoid paying your salary.

And also ask in the legal notice to pay your dues and and also mention that the you have been mentally harassed by the baseless and false allegations.

We also need to go through your service contract to ascertain the terms and conditions of your employment to guide you in an appropriate manner.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services