Employer denying to pay salary after termination of contract

Hello i was working with a corporate company as HR and have signed contract for 3 month. As i have started the contract on 6th December so it was going to get over on 5th March but do due my medical issue i worked till 23rd Feb discussed with my senior he asked me to mail him to terminate the contract i mailed him and after some days when i asked him about my salary he said you need to serve 11 days then they'll pay me my salary. They included my Sunday and my week off to so in that case what should i do

If you mutually terminated contract before expiration of date , it's legally bound to provide your sallery of counted serve days.if they ask you to complete 11 days service and get your sallery so they shouldn't be terminated your contract. Its illegal to bound some one for free serve. You can file case against it and matter may concluded on merits.

LH House, Bangalore