Employer denying relieving letter as absent from work due to maternity

I took a LWP informing my manager that I will be going through infertility treatment and will be OOO. During absence from office for 1.5 years when I am asking for reliving letter they are denying. During these 1.5 year I undergo miscarriage as well. However, they are not listening and denying receiving letter.

I assume that there isn't any outstanding or arrears on your part if that stands true then the Company cannot deny the relieving letter.
Generally one month prior notice is served in case of resignation. Go through your contract and look for the 'Arbitration' and 'Termination' clause. Kindly write or talk in person to the Company's top management/administration officer or any concerned authority for the same.

Please share the complete details with regard to the above mentioned issue that you have with your employers. Also please share all the written communication that you had with your employers during the entire period so that a proper opinion can be given.