Employement problem related to negative feedback shared by ex employer

I recently joined an organization in BPO sector in NAvi Mumbai and after working for few months, my current employer came back saying I have to look out for new job as the ex employer where I worked 5 years back has mentioned I was removed from the company because of integrity issue. However, when I left the earlier organization I resigned and my resignation was accepted and i have relieving letter and full and final statement. New Employer is pressurizing me to resign. What can I do to protect my job in current organization and also what can I do to my ex employer who is tarnishing image.

Answers (1)

188 votes

You can furnish the reliving letter that you have received from your ex employer and ask your company to verify its genuinity, further if you ex employer is passing derogatory remarks , you can initiate legal action against him for defamation for which you need to first send legal notice to him for defamation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles