Dues remaining and abrupt removal. Where can i file complaint for it?

I was working for a magazine for an amount of Rs. 15000/- per month and worked for 13 months. But suddenly the Magazine Owner discontinued me and has to pay me Rs. 21000/-. He is not paying the amount. I reside in Delhi. Where can I file complaint to get my dues?

Should I go to LABOUR DEPARTMENT or LABOUR COURT or somewhere else, please suggest?

You may initially issue a Legal Notice to the Magazine stating all details i.e. working days for which the payment has not been received and mentioning the total dues.

If this does not provide you the desired relief, you may file a Suit for Recovery in a Civil Court. Your case will not be maintainable in the Labour Court as your salary is more than 15000 per month.

The case will be filed in the court having jurisdiction in the area where your employer's office is situated.