Do time bound scale get impacted due to penalty imposed after enquiry?

Will the penalty imposed on a Public Servant 1.5 years after enquiry was initiated impact the time bound scale due to the person wherein the scale was due before the penalty was imposed but after the enquiry started?

Please advise.

Answer

The facts provided by you are very unclear and ambiguous. We request you to provide us with clear facts such as:

1. The inquiry was initiated for what reason.

2. Gist of your office order, wherein the penalty was imposed.

Further, term and conditions of employment, or any inquiry in the employment is always governed by the Service Rules of the organization. So, would request you to kindly check the service rules of your organization and in case you find any relevant points pertaining to the facts and circumstances of your case, would request you to provide us the with same.