Displaced Land Of Bokaro Steel Plant

We are land loser family of bokaro steel plant.There are two families in our property land deed one is balai dey's family and another is late falari mohan dutta's family.Balai dey's son biswanath dey is get a job in BSL according to the displaced property land deed.But Why Not Our Family means late falari mohan dutta's family get the job at least one member means my father according to the displaced property land deed?? please suggest me what is suppose to do now??

Your query is silent on the terms of the Land deed. If as per the terms of the land deed you are required to get the job, then you file a case against the person.

But before commenting further, we will have to examine the deed, so as to provide exact solution