Disengaged contractual employee from Gov't departments after 8 years

In Labour & Service Law
Respected \nA contractual employee of mcd administration department is disengaged after 8 years of services without prior intimation.Employee is recruitment through direct recruitment of govt department. Now what the employee can do?\nAny legal advice

Answers (1)

261 votes

hello client as i can see your issue is really serious in nature no need of worry. we have got the legal remadies which can give you proper relied against uour disengagement by mcd. but we need to go through court tht is the only way we have.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles