Director refusing to give my salary slip

Iam working in a company from last 3yrs . I applied for a loan and asked for a salary slip but director refused it giving some bogus reasons. ?So is it a legal right of an employee

As per the below mentioned rules the pay slip forms a legal mandatory requirment. Here it has to be distributed to the employees with their and employer's /representatives signature. ((Minimum Wage (Central) Rules, 1950, Rule 26(4) and Minimum Wage (Central) Rules, 1950, Rule 26(3)) And the employees should be aware of the contents of the pay slip. And even if it is transferred to the bank, there should be an authenticated record stating that the employee is willing to get his/her salary transferred to bank.
If the assessee doesn't provide the salary slip or a document evidencing the total salary paid to an employee, then he shall be violating Rule 26A and Rule 31 of the Income-tax Rules 1962. Further, non-issuance of Form 16 under 203 shall be liable for penalty at the rate Rs 100 each day under Section 272A. So, you may bring this fact to the notice of the director

Yes salary slip is a legal right of an employee in a company and if the director refuses then appropriate complaint can be filed before the Labour Court (State Authority as well as Central Authority) for the same.

You must have signed an employment agreement with the company that you are working with. As you have mentioned that you have been working in the said organisation for the last three years whereby you must be a permanent employee and therefore you have full rights to demand the salary slip from your employers.