Director of thee company not providing amount covered under insurance

I was working for a Pvt Company and were covered under accidental insurance, i had an accident and filed a claim, The claim amount came to company account which the director refused to give. I also seek help form labour office but they said it does not come under our jurisdiction. kindly direct me what to do?

You should contest this case before the Civil court wherein you should make the company, the company's director and the insurance company which has given you the amount of claim as the respondents.
The insurance company will appear before the court and will give proof relating to disbursement of claim amount and in this way your company's director conduct will be shown to the court.

I am sorry to say but you should have filed the suit in proper jurisdiction so that the labour court has power to deal with this act of the company. Well, it's better late than never, try to file the claim in proper jurisdiction and even if the company get proper legal assista0nce. feel free to contact me if necessary. Company cannot hold back the money which you deserve.