Director of thee company not providing amount covered under insurance

I was working for a Pvt Company and were covered under accidental insurance, i had an accident and filed a claim, The claim amount came to company account which the director refused to give. I also seek help form labour office but they said it does not come under our jurisdiction. kindly direct me what to do?

Answers (2)

71 votes

You should contest this case before the Civil court wherein you should make the company, the company's director and the insurance company which has given you the amount of claim as the respondents.
The insurance company will appear before the court and will give proof relating to disbursement of claim amount and in this way your company's director conduct will be shown to the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

277 votes

I am sorry to say but you should have filed the suit in proper jurisdiction so that the labour court has power to deal with this act of the company. Well, it's better late than never, try to file the claim in proper jurisdiction and even if the company get proper legal assista0nce. feel free to contact me if necessary. Company cannot hold back the money which you deserve.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles