Did not mention about previous employment in govt can there be problem

My friend is a govt contractual employee he apply for new govt job he mention "no" place of inservice in application form because his office dont give NOC for new job so he mention no if he selected then he resign previous job and join in new job can have any problem plz reply he dont want previous job benifit

You are required to furnish correct information while applying for government job. If in verification it is detected that the information mention by you is false, action can be taken against you. Therefore it is advised to fill in correct information regarding your previous employment.