Debarred from interview due to ongoing legal proceedings

Dear sir I m debarred from interview of NFL due to pending criminal case in court. I know that my joining is not possible if I am selected without settlement of case. But main issue that I am already prove gultiy without court decision. It is unjustified

What is the stage of your case? If a trial is going on then you cannot say that you have been proven guilty without court decision. Go for settlement if it is possible. Or else go for appeal. Its the court's decision which will give relief to you.

in this case you need to look upon the rules of the organisation. If they donot permit then you can talk to them and both can reach on an amicable solution in this case. you can also hire a good lawyer to resolve your legal proceedings