Curruption in government organization

How to file A PIL against a government organisation against the corruption done by some corrupt officials and making financial loss to nigam and financial gain for themself and contractors by cheating in contract works. We have more than enough proofs (certified documented and audio ) proofs in support.

Answers (3)

255 votes

Instead of filing of pil u should approach the concerned magistrate by way of complain under sectio 190, 156(3) of crpc with enclosing all the facts and allegation with proof. The magistrate concern will direct the police to register fir and tben u can approach high court by filing of 482 petition for fair investigation ar investigation by cbi.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

303 votes

U file complaints against corrupt officer who making financial losses to nigam with all proofs/evidence to anti corruption department /CBI or any relivent investigation agency for fare investigation ,its not matter of pil rest on on VI's a vise

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
203 votes

yes, this is a good thing and good move of anyone who wants to eliminate corruption from any public sector or department . There are several ways you can go for that one is making complaint in local anti corruption wing , vigilance commissioner and secretary to the government. As far as PIL is concerned you can file it but for that you must have sufficient proofs. For the purpose and setting of submissions you can contact advocate who is practicing in your area.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I got government job in 2016 in the excise department, I got my joining orders also..but there is a small prob for which I need suggestions.. my wife …

Read More

Can a divorced woman working as a teacher (secured a job in divorced quota) under Rajasthan govt can remarry during probation period?…

Read More

I work as contractual job in mp govt as ecce coordinator in icds recently centeal govt issue a latter about icds mp that they discontinued all contrac…

Read More

A government employee died when she was in service .she was a second wife of a person .that person had a son .but this government employee does not ha…

Read More