Criminal case against me will this will effect my selection

Same criminal case is going on against me, I have qualified a government exam and whether this will create any issue in the future

Unless you expressly explain as to what sort of case is going against you and what all sections are involved in that case it is not possible to answer this question. Not all criminal cases disqualify you from a government job but majority of them do.

Did you application form require disclosure of pending criminal cases? If it did and you suppressed the fact then it may become a ground for taking disciplinary action against you, including by terminating service. Secondly, in case you get convicted in the criminal case that too will be a ground for termination on account of moral turpitude. It may be better you seek legal advice to clarify this issue.