Consequences of cases and fines under IPC on career

Dear sir/Madam, Over a private case which is directly filed in court, my father brother and I were fined for rupees 1000 and 500 under IPC sections 447 and 323 , I am a bank officer , how it is going to affect my career, please edify me.

Once you paid fine your case is closed. Closed case do not effect on one’s career. If any criminal proceedings are in the court against you that will effect your carrier and as well as for promotions. Civil case do not effect your careers

Hello Sir,

When the court directed you to pay an amount as fine, it does not mean that you are acquitted. You are proved as guilty, hence, the punishment by levying the fine amount imposed on you, however, it does not affect your career. Sec. 447 is criminal tresspass and 323 is punishment for voluntarily causing hurt.