Concealment of previous service details to change to a Govt sector

Can I hide my ex-service details, if i changed my service from one govt sector to another?

No,You should not and it is not recommended that you hide any service details to your another organisation because when your new employer gets to know that you have concealed or hide the facts intentionally regarding your previous service or job details from them then you are liable to be suspended or even dismissed on the grounds of integrity.It will not work in your Favour but it will let u down and proves your dishonesty.

You should not and it is not recommended that you hide any service details because as and when your new employer gets to know that you have concealed the facts regarding your previous service details from them then you are liable to be suspended or even dismissed on the grounds of integrity.