Complaint against employer for termination from employment

Hello Sir, I am residing in Delhi. I was working with a Pvt Ltd, New Delhi. I joined that organisation in July,2017. I worked good, not hard. For that I received Recognition letters from the director of the company for the month of August and September. In the end of October, last week may be 29-30. I applied 5 days leave by taking permission from my manager and then applied through internal portal. Bt to my surprise, I got terminated from the office while I was on leave. I mailed them about the reason but no reply for few days. Bt after a week or two, I got a mail that, I was indiscipline, not working n all.. I was on probation. Kindly help.

First send response to the particular email in which they have made allegations against you, refuting each and every allegation along with evidences and citing situations. After that upon receipt of the reply or if no reply is received escalate to the highest level, step by step. If still your employment is not restored then approach a lawyer to take this matter up to the competent court.