Complaint against employer for termination from employment

Hello Sir, I am residing in Delhi. I was working with a Pvt Ltd, New Delhi. I joined that organisation in July,2017. I worked good, not hard. For that I received Recognition letters from the director of the company for the month of August and September. In the end of October, last week may be 29-30. I applied 5 days leave by taking permission from my manager and then applied through internal portal. Bt to my surprise, I got terminated from the office while I was on leave. I mailed them about the reason but no reply for few days. Bt after a week or two, I got a mail that, I was indiscipline, not working n all.. I was on probation. Kindly help.

Answers (1)

156 votes

First send response to the particular email in which they have made allegations against you, refuting each and every allegation along with evidences and citing situations. After that upon receipt of the reply or if no reply is received escalate to the highest level, step by step. If still your employment is not restored then approach a lawyer to take this matter up to the competent court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles