Complaint against company for not giving relieving letter and security

Hello Sir, I was working as Sr. Developer in one IT company since last 4 years. One day HR called me to put resignation from the company and reason she told me that i have shared my salary to other collegues. Then i have put my resignation and completed 2 months official notice period. When i have completed my official 2 months in the company then they were forcing me to extend 15 days more. I have refuced them that i could not extend it because i have to join another company as soon as possible. Then i have left the company and after few days i just contacted HR team for my official letters and security deposit. They are clearily declined to give me. Can you please help me get my letters and security deposit.?

You have to give a legal notice to release your previous company for official letters and security deposit.
If they will not release your official letters and security deposit than you have to police complaint or magistrate complaint or file case. As per you wish.

Yes, I can surely help you. Once you have given the requisite notice, the Co. cannot ask you to continue beyond that period. Not issuing relieving order is torturous and against law. Please give further details to go ahead.

Could you share your Employment Agreement so as to answer your aptly. Meanwhile, since you are already relieved from the job, and as the company is not refunding you your security deposit and experience letter, you shall serve a legal notice to the Company. Should they not refund you even after the notice, then you should consider suing them.