compensation for training service agreement

executed an agreement to serve the company after one year of training or pay a sum of money. Since the job was not similar to system engineer left the job after training before completion of one year service. The company has sent lawer notice to pay sum of Rs1.5 lakhs as per agreement. Am I obliged to pay under law

Answers (2)

360 votes

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

243 votes

Yes, you may need to pay Rs.1.5 Lakhs if your Company approaches the Civil Court by submitted your service agreement and there by recover the said amount. A Civil suit can be filled against you by the company for recover of amount.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles