Compensation for torture at work place

I am having problems with my present company. Recently, I was bitten by a rat in the office and on going home was advised a tetanus injection. Next day I asked for a days work from home and was denied to me. I want to file for compensation as I am being compelled to sit in an office which is affecting my health

Hello as query has been sought from you, that you want to file a compensation suit ,
I will advise you to before filing such petition you should make some representation before concern authority regarding the same.