Company wants to terminate wants an alternative option

Company want to terminate me Do I have any alternate.

See you never mentioned why company want to terminate you? Company have memorandum that they can terminate if any mistakes or wrong might be done by employee.provide reasons in details so I can give u proper advise.

A lot will depend on the nature of employment. If an employment contract consists of a termination clause which is without cause then the company may be entitled to terminate the employment. However, to assess applicability of the Industrial Disputes Act and the possible remedies that may be available under law, some specific details are required.

1. Will need to read the terms of your employment in you offer letter;
2. You can send them a formal notice from your side;
3. If there is wrongful termination you can always send a legal notice to them.