Company Terminatiing without Notice Period over advance expense

Company is terminating me without notice period. Issue was with Advance money given for USA trip which did not happen. I agreed to repay with Part salary and Incentives. But company asked me to get relieved immediately. Also company did not pay me entire last months salary. Also they have not terminated officially but stopped my access to company email account which I used to work from home. Please do advice me how can we deal with this legally. Company offer l

The terms of employment is governed by appointment letter. If as per appointment letter you have breached any terms or committed fraud then if the terms state you can be terminated without notice then you can be terminated. However we suggest you to give an apology letter and state you are ready to pay the amount.

If still the company do not agree then we suggest you to send a legal notice through a lawyer, despite legal notice they fail to pay you, then you can file a suit thereby demanding your job and recover you salary.

The terms of employment is governed by appointment letter. If as per appointment letter you have breached any terms or committed fraud then if the terms state you can be terminated without notice then you can be terminated. However we suggest you to give an apology letter and state you are ready to pay the amount. If still the company do not agree then we suggest you to send a legal notice through a lawyer, despite legal notice they fail to pay you , then you can file a suit thereby demanding your job and recover you salary