Company terminated me without intimation, for disparity in stock.

I was working as a department store manager in a retail store. Every 6 months there are stock check, in which there was some disparity. There after they terminated me when i showed up for work next day. No communication was given to me in this regard. I want to get reinstated in the company. How can i do that? Other people are there as well, but i was only held responsible. What can i do?

Answers (1)

269 votes

I suggest you to make a proper representation in writing before the concerned HR department of your company. Thereafter you can complain to the Human Rights Commission for proper Redressal if you are not satisfied with the investigation process of your company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles