Company terminated me without intimation, for disparity in stock.

I was working as a department store manager in a retail store. Every 6 months there are stock check, in which there was some disparity. There after they terminated me when i showed up for work next day. No communication was given to me in this regard. I want to get reinstated in the company. How can i do that? Other people are there as well, but i was only held responsible. What can i do?

I suggest you to make a proper representation in writing before the concerned HR department of your company. Thereafter you can complain to the Human Rights Commission for proper Redressal if you are not satisfied with the investigation process of your company.