Company providing irregular salary. Where to complaint about it?

I work as a technician in company. My issue is that, there are many people along with me. The company gives us irregular salaries. What can we do against them?

Answers (2)

279 votes

You can raise an industrial dispute. If it is a public sector and 'State' within meaning of Article 12 of Constitution, then a writ petition before High Court can also be filed. Will have to see your appointment letter or employment agreement for detailed advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

63 votes

Any legal action would mean loosing your job. As a group approach your HR and share the issues with them and ask them to ractify those issues. In the current economic slowdown, it's better to have some job in Hand then being unemployed

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles