Company providing irregular salary. Where to complaint about it?

I work as a technician in company. My issue is that, there are many people along with me. The company gives us irregular salaries. What can we do against them?

You can raise an industrial dispute. If it is a public sector and 'State' within meaning of Article 12 of Constitution, then a writ petition before High Court can also be filed. Will have to see your appointment letter or employment agreement for detailed advice.

Any legal action would mean loosing your job. As a group approach your HR and share the issues with them and ask them to ractify those issues. In the current economic slowdown, it's better to have some job in Hand then being unemployed