Company promised compensation. Info of company wrong. Can I file case?

There is a company who calls themselves as ITBC, based in NOIDA who has cheated me after promising compensation. The postal address given seems to be fictitious and the mobile number has been switched off. will it able to proceed against them with the given addresses, emails and phone numbers...????

yes, you can proceed and file and FIR giving details that you have been misled . Police investigation will reveal truth and you can proceed further by filing criminal case for false information , cheating and fraud under section 415 of Indian Penal Code.