Company promised compensation. Info of company wrong. Can I file case?

There is a company who calls themselves as ITBC, based in NOIDA who has cheated me after promising compensation. The postal address given seems to be fictitious and the mobile number has been switched off. will it able to proceed against them with the given addresses, emails and phone numbers...????

Answers (1)

405 votes
yes, you can proceed and file and FIR giving details that you have been misled . Police investigation will reveal truth and you can proceed further by filing criminal case for false information , cheating and fraud under section 415 of Indian Penal Code.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles