Company pressurizing for old work profile even after doctors advice.

I am working in a company for 11 yrs. Due to my work profile i have suffered backbone injury. I was given bed rest for 6 months. Now i returned to office and doctor advised not to lift weight. When i stated this to the company asked for it in written, and i provided it. Now they are pressurizing me to work the old same due to which i suffered the old injury. What should i do? What would happen if i further injure myself?

If  injury occurs during the course of employment then you are likely to get compensation from the company.

Further, if you have are unable to perform services, then we suggest you to refrain from carrying out such services and submit a medical certificate regarding the same.

Despite medical certificate , if they do not agree, then through a lawyer you can send them a legal notice.