quesCompany not ready to give me my marksheets

I had given immediate resignation from my company. I was in depression because of some family reasons, to fixed them out I took that decision and gave a resignation to the company. They accepted my resignation. When I went to sign in the exit formality and collect my documents and Original Marksheet which I had given for the purpose of verification, they denied to give me the same and asked me to give them Rs. 95000, if I need my marksheet back. I need my marksheet and my money for which I have put efforts. I don't have my marksheet, experience letters and proof of last job so I am still jobless from last two months because of the company. Please advice me what to do.

  • ansLodge a police complaint against the Company & its functionaries for blackmailing & coercing you for extracting money by holding back your certificates.

    Even if the police does not act accordingly, file a petition before the Court u/s156(3) praying for direction upon the police to investigate and act based on your complaint.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I'm a permanent worker in export company. Iam working since last 5 month now it…
Sir, I have been suffering from Lupus nephritis (medical condition) since 14 years. I am…
Upto Which month of Pregnancy I can work in office is there any GR for…
A Employee Get Vehicle From Company in Company Vehicle Policy (as per Co Policy Vehicle…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly