quesCompany not paying the assured payment to me. What options do i have?

I have done an agreement with a company for data entry project for a period of one year and given them Rs.2 Lacs refundable as security and they agreed to provide me 30 thousand records to fill every month. I entered 30 thousand records for them for first month but they wasted my time from 06 Feb to till date. They started imposing new rules every day.


Now they are not giving me the assured payment. What can I do?


  • ans


    The actions of the company is a clear case of breach of contract and you have got a number of remedies under the legal system to recover your assured payment as well as the refundable security given by you to the Company:


    1. File a suit for recovery: This is the first and foremost method you should follow. File a Suit in the competent court for the recovery of your dues. You can also claim your refundable security back. It can also be pointed out that the Company is unilaterally formulating new rules with respect to your contract. 


    2. If in case the the company is incorporated in India then you may approach to High Court for winding up as the amount payable to you is debt on the company and in case company is not in a position to pay its debts, the High Court can pass winding up orders.


    3. File a cheating case against the company & directors: This is a criminal complaint under Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code and you can register an FIR and continue with the criminal case against the company for cheating as well as Criminal breach of trust under Section 406 of the Indian Penal Code.


  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in a small IT company and have signed on a bond paper that…

I have selected for teacher in ordnance factory of center govt.authority disqualified or unfit me…
I have selected for primary teacher in central govt but not mention about my case…
Hello... am working in Govt. ITI punjab as Instructor in non- engg wing. in the…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>