Company not paying salary, reimbursements & incentives

I left a private limited company after serving a month's Notice Period and I received a Relieving letter for the same. The company is now not releasing my Full and final amount which includes the salary plus reimbursements and Incentives.I have contacted the company by Emails, SMS and calls. They responded that they will pay the amount but now they have stopped responding to my Mails or SMS or calls. My appointment letter mentions that the company will pay me the full and final within 45 days. Please let me know if i can take legal action against my company

You can file for a legal notice claiming your dues. You can then file for a recovery suit to claim the salary, incentive, reimbursement and also the court fee in the same.