Company not paying salary after resignation, what to do

Hi , I recently resigned from my job at a private IT firm in September but I dint get any reply from the HR or company manager regarding this nor they dint accept my resignation instead they terminated me stating false allegations that my performance is not good. They wanted me to sign a document which states I won't take any action against company nor I will claim any extra amount which sounds fishy . So I said I won't sign the documents for which they said do whatever you want and till now I dint get my FNF settlement nor 2 months notice period or the 18 days which I worked for company . They dint even give me my releiving letter . They are imposing false allegations on me stating that my performance and behaviour is not good . Kindly help. Regards,

You can file your grevience with Assistant Commissioner, Labour Department or can also file a case in Labout Court of your jurisdiction to get arrears. In the labour court the company or you can not hide anything. On merits you will get justice