Company not paying salary after resignation, what to do

Hi , I recently resigned from my job at a private IT firm in September but I dint get any reply from the HR or company manager regarding this nor they dint accept my resignation instead they terminated me stating false allegations that my performance is not good. They wanted me to sign a document which states I won't take any action against company nor I will claim any extra amount which sounds fishy . So I said I won't sign the documents for which they said do whatever you want and till now I dint get my FNF settlement nor 2 months notice period or the 18 days which I worked for company . They dint even give me my releiving letter . They are imposing false allegations on me stating that my performance and behaviour is not good . Kindly help. Regards,

Answers (1)

56 votes

You can file your grevience with Assistant Commissioner, Labour Department or can also file a case in Labout Court of your jurisdiction to get arrears. In the labour court the company or you can not hide anything. On merits you will get justice

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles