Company not paying pending salary, what to do?

I worked in Radiate Pvt Ltd. Sector 58 Noida. At the timing of interview T&C were different after joining new HR T&C had been changed. I have been terminated and now HR authorities are not issuing my salary. She is saying according to T&C we do not issue salary, the candidate who is terminated. At the timing of my joining this condition was not mention (Terminate Issue). What to do?

Answers (1)

185 votes

This kind of attitude is normal in private company, i would suggest you to challenge termination order as well as to file civil suit for recovery of salary. Once you had worked for specific period then it becomes your right to have salary.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles