Company not paying pending salary, what to do?

I worked in Radiate Pvt Ltd. Sector 58 Noida. At the timing of interview T&C were different after joining new HR T&C had been changed. I have been terminated and now HR authorities are not issuing my salary. She is saying according to T&C we do not issue salary, the candidate who is terminated. At the timing of my joining this condition was not mention (Terminate Issue). What to do?

This kind of attitude is normal in private company, i would suggest you to challenge termination order as well as to file civil suit for recovery of salary. Once you had worked for specific period then it becomes your right to have salary.

Regards