Company not paying my salary since from past 6 months

meri company mujhe sallry nhi de rahi hai 6 month se

Please send a legal notice to the company for settle your dues, feel free to contact me .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I will need more details to answer your query. But the legal remedy in such cases lies in first sending a legal notice and there after you may file a recovery suit. Please elaborately explain your query for specific inputs.

LH House, Bangalore

You can file a suit for recovery of your money in case you have signed any employment contract with them. You may approach Labour courts also but, it will depend upon your job profile and your designation to make Labour laws applicable on your case.

Please write a letter to your employers asking for an explanation as to why they have not been giving your salary for the past six months. If you are in a private job please speak to your HR team the reason for not paying your salary. If you are in a government job then please write to you concerned authority or otherwise sent them a proper legal notice through a lawyer.