company not paying my salary?

i have been removed from the company. i have a due of 10500/- as my salary. how can i get the salary / dues from that company?

Answers (2)

305 votes

First serve a legal notice and in case they dont pay, you must file a suit for recovery of your salary dues. However, the reason/grounds for your removal and the terms and conditions of your appointment letter would be relevant factors to be kept in mind while drafting the notice and preparing the suit. Moreover, in case your emplyer company is a PSU then a speedier remedy of filing a writ petition is also available.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

121 votes

Often it is observed that the Companies, after removing an employee, do no pay them their dues. To recover your amount, You may file a Recovery Suit or go to labour Court. If you succeed, most of the costs incurred in conducting the Suit shall be reimbursed to you. Therefore, please keep due records of the expenses made by you for that.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles