Company not paying full salary &TA;/DA & pf amount from last 2.5 year

Hi,  I am working with MNC automotive company Asia motors works, Mumbai with last 6.5 year. I am posted at Punjab and taking care of all technically related activity from there. my issue is that the company Asia motors works not paying full monthly salary and TA/DA & also does not contribute his part of the amount in PF from last 2.5 years. Almost 4 to 4.5 lac amount stuck in the company due to this. so request you to pl provide batter advice soi can release my money from the company.

Answers (3)

201 votes

It is advisable to go through the terms and conditions of your appointment letter and Contract, if any, you signed before joining the service before initiating any legal action prematurely, because some companies are incorporated with such rules that PF etc. are payable either on resignation after compliance with the rules of Notice period.
In case your appointment letter is silent on this aspect and previously you are given full salary in that case, the cause of action is complete and continuous as monthly salary is not paid to you in full. you should let some lawyer to make your representation cum call to release your pending PF ETC. and send it by post, retaining copy of receipt as well as handover the same with duplicate in your hand endorsing their receipt. if they will not respond you then after 21 days of time you can sue the company for wrongfully retaining you PF's Etc.
you must have to go through the terms and conditions of your appointment letter as well as any contract if a

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

129 votes

Answer ;:- Write a complaint to labour officer against your MNC automotive company Asia motors .
or labor commisioner office . you can file written complaint or E. mail . or chief minister's window.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
90 votes

You have a legal right to receive the due payment. You are required to file an application under sec 33C2 of Industrial Disputes Act 1947. There shall be no Court fees for filing the claim petition which is required in civil Court.
I believe that the company would release your due payment immediately Provided you serve a legal Notice

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles