Company not granting maternity leave due to bond signed

If I m pregnant nd doctor suggest me to do cmplete bed rest.i decide to leave job coz my bond for 1yr not completed so compny not sanction my pre or post delivery leave.now cmpny and notice to pay outstanding amount.what should I do now????

First of all u have to share status of ur company and ur designation in ur company. It's true that company is bound to give u pre and post delivery leave. U plz share ur appointment letter so that we can challenge that appointment letter. U don't have to pay outstanding amount asked by company.
Feel free to contact me.